domingo, 14 de junho de 2015

Isla's Opinion on the Other competitors:

Estelle: Estelle is a bitch! She thinks she can boss everyone around with her perfect blond hair and nails. I hate her very much!

Helena: Helena is a faker! She's not like her brothers, she's kind and nice, i used to be her friend and i know her. She's just obeying Estelle!

Henry: Henry is my dream guy! He's strong, cute and he's very protective. If only he stopped walking with his brothers all the time and spended some time on me...

Eusebius: He's a loser! Everyone thinks he's so good-looking and all, but he's just a guy, he's not as hot as Henry...

Orion: Orion is nice! He protects Arwen very much and he's always nice to everyone...

Xander: Xander is kind of weird! He can be scary and all, but when he's with Avalon, he acts all funny and sweet.

Arwen: I expected Arwen to be mean and cold, but she's actually really caring. I guess we can't just judge people by their looks...

Avalon: She's the smartest girl i know! She's cold sometimes, but she's very caring for the ones she loves.

Sixtus: Sixtus is the creepiest guy i know. He once wanted to hit Xander because he thought he liked Estelle...

Clara: Clara is my girl! She's my BFF! She's shy and all, but she's very strong and powerfull...

Marcus: He's the perfect guy for Clara, a true gentleman. I just want to know if he likes her back....

If you liked my opinions, you're invited to one of my parties!!!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário