domingo, 14 de junho de 2015

Estelle's Opinion on the Other competitors:

Helena: She's my sister, she's my personal assistent and she usually does a very good job. She always brings me everything i want and she is always doing my stuff so, she's my BFF.

Henry: He's my brother, Helena's twin brother, and he's really strong. He protects me and Helena, as well as Eusebius. He's cool and all.

Eusebius: Eusebius is my brother aswell, he's nice and cute. He gets all the girls in love with him, while i do that to the boys. He's very nice to me and he always obeys to me.

Isla: Isla is the most loud person i've ever met. Her parties ar awesome, but she's really annoying. No wonder boys don't want to be with her.

Orion: Orion is a cutie, he's really charming and has a great body, but he seems to be in love with "Demon-face" (As known as Arwen). He doesn't like me very much, but i can change that...i can do whatever i want...

Xander: Xander is an annoying brat. He thinks he's so cool with his bow and all, but he's just a show-off, a really bad one, athough he's a cutie too.

Arwen: Demon-face is the most annoying person of all. She dared to insult my beauty, how dare her? I'll crush her!!!

Avalon: Avalon is a know-it-all. She's always reading or training. She's also a bitch! Once i told her to get me a drink and she just ignored me! RUDE!

Sixtus: Like many others, Sixtus has a crush on me. He's a cutie, but he's not the type of guy my mother would like me to date.

Clara: Clara is a scared cat. She has no back-bone and she's too calm. She's boring! I can't believe Marcus likes her better than Helena!

Marcus; Marcus is a very calm guy, but i don't know much about him. He's a gentleman, but he stopped talking to me and my brothers after he found out about what Helena was doing to him...


That's just my opinion on everyone!!! :))

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário